Thursday, April 10, 2008

Outstanding Mentors for Q1 2008

Please join me in celebrating the recognition of some of your friends and peers. Each and every one of these people are top notch Mentors. I know them all and I have learned something from each one of them.

They have been awarded a star on the walk at SLVEC

For this quarter I give you these esteemed colleagues:


eva Nowicka

Ganesha Xi

Irene Muni

Jezzie McCellan

Lum Pfohl

Marisa Naheed

Nitram Foden

Rails Bailey

Saxet Uralia

Simon Kline

Taryn London

Zai Lynch

and me :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay everyone! Truly outstanding mentors indeed! Well except for me, I think I just got it for keeping Doc in line. ;)
<3 Ganesha

Anonymous said...

I am honoured to be on this list, with such a truly amazing group of people. The mentor family is the best family I could ask for in Second Life. You all make SL that much better, I don't know what I'd do without you.